• You must be 18 years old with a valid government issued photo ID for all tattoo procedures.
• Clients under 18 (for piercings only) must be accompanied by parents or a legal guardian who has a valid government issued photo ID.
• Valid identification is required for all procedures.
• Please no drug and alcohol consumption before or during procedure.
• Remember to eat at least four hours before procedure.
• State issued drivers license
• State issued photo ID
• Military ID
• Tattoo Rates: Per piece, as determined by artist
• Tattoo Service is $100/hour
• Minimum prices: $60 for images, $70 for lettering, $80 for finger tattoos
• Piercing Services are priced individually
• Singles Piercing: $25-$60
• Pair Piercing: $40-$100
• In order to be more efficient with both the client and artist's time, a $20 deposit will be required to make a tattoo appointment. You will be credited for the deposit amount at the time of final payment for your piece.
• If you cancel the appointment at least 24 hours in advance, we will honor a full refund of the deposit.
• If you need to reschedule, we will apply the deposit to the new appointment time, as long as you inform us at least 1 hour prior to the appointment time.
• If sufficient notice is not given, or if you are more than 20 minutes late to your appointment, there will be a $10 penalty.
• Out of respect for our Artists time and effort, we are now charging a small fee for the drawing of custom designs. $10 for small drawings/$20 for larger drawings. Size is depending on the Artists discretion.
• The amount paid will be applied to the cost of your tattoo if you decided to go forward with it, and will cover up to two versions of the same design.
• It will take the artist up to 1 week to complete your drawing and we will contact you as soon as it is ready.
Most importantly, everything we do is thought safety first. Whether it is a tattoo or a piercing, we want you to be sure what you want and never pressure anyone into making a decision. We are here to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call, stop by or contact us online.
Taking care of your new tattoo or piercing is one of the most important things you can do after our artists have done their magic. It will prevent infection and keep your body art looking great. Be sure to follow the guidelines we lay out for you to keep things healthy and beautiful.